Running clinical trials with the right partner provides insights and expertise that helps ensure trial success. CEMS (Central Enterprise Management System) is Clinigen Clinical Supplies Management's proprietary ERP tool that manages project operations across different locations and continents, allowing clients to track warehouse and site inventories in real-time.
eCEMS is our web application dedicated to our clients. It shows product and biospecimen inventory, details of distributions, and allows you to place orders and schedule reports. eCEMS is a customer, project and product-centric platform developed by a team of experts working in the clinical supplies and biorepository environment.
We have also developed Smart eCEMS, which allows you to access the platform on your smartphone via a dedicated mobile site and obtain information anytime, anywhere.
Clinical trial operations are made easier with eCEMS. Detailed information can be accessed by site or by study. The system can be customised to incorporate your specific needs, providing the following advantages :
• Displays each Clinigen depot's inventory, as well as the stock of biorepository samples, in real-time.
• Manages the transfer between Clinigen warehouses, allowing great flexibility in storage and distribution capacity.
• Past shipments and orders can be reviewed.
• New orders can be placed and tracked.
• Reports can be generated via the recurring report function.
• Interfaces with external ERPs and your system through web services.
• Prevents a multitude of human errors in the different processes.
• Provides full traceability of data.
• Has dashboard and reporting features to manage operations and finance.
• Can be linked to banks' payment systems.
• Interacts with couriers' automatic tracking systems.
eCEMS allows you to decide the level of access each user has. It can be set up for a specific study, blinded or unblinded data, and by specific depots.
Clinigen Clinical Supplies Management has over 20 years of experience and expertise in storage and distribution solutions. We are perfectly positioned to support the needs of your global clinical trials and eCEMS provides easy access to our services, offering visibility, transparency, and detailed information at the click of a button.
Speak to a clinical trial supplies services expert to discover how eCEMS can ease clinical trial distribution and reduce costs for your study.
As a leading provider on a global scale, Clinigen is committed to delivering fully integrated logistics services to our clients. Over 80% of the studies we are supporting are multi-national and we organise shipments to 110+ countries.